Leanne Elliott YoungCeo & Co-Founder, Institute of Digital Fashion
Young is noted globally as the lead innovator and commentator on the topics of metaverse, digital fashion innovation, inclusivity in tech, sustainability and NFTs. A C-suite executive, female founder and academic, that works within strategic innovation for IRL x URL digital fashion creations and metaverse centric showcases. Young has managed large project budgets over 2.3M. Project managed teams of 20+. Owning, negotiating and writing talent and partnership contracts. Handling global territory deliverables. Spending over 15 years creating strategic concepts for future facing living, fusing the established with progressive, youth-centric points. Since graduating has held prestigious contracts with Nike; Global entertainment team on experiential marketing to Selfridges luxury store building retail innovation.
Clients include: Condé Nast, Lexus, Samsung, Dazed, Adidas, Nike, Kenzo, British Council, Frieze Art Fair, The Selfridges Group, The V&A Museum, British Fashion Council.
“A notable force leading what fashion will look like within the next decade." - Dazed
“One of 50 creatives who are shaping the next 50 years.” - Highsnobiety
- Named within the Futures 100 Innovators longlist, global disruptors and change-makers creating the future across 10 sectors.
- Honorary patron at OUTSET and the ICA.
- Committee/advisory board member: 50m, AUCart, Soho House, Young Women's Trust and Her Stories.
- Judge and Innovation Lead for Vogue Singapore x TAFF Singapore Innovation Prize Circular Fashion -
- VR Summit: Innovation Hub
Educator and Public Speaking :
Harvard, Parsons, Cambridge University, British Fashion Council, UAL: London College of Fashion, Istituto Marangoni, Central Saint Martins, Innovate UK, London Fashion Week, SHOWstudio, NFTDcentral Miami and Samsung